- Jul 18th: WOW, Andrea and Brighton are on a roll!!! The first weekend out of the Novice classes, Andrea and Brighton receive their 1st leg in AKC Graduate Novice at the Truckee Meadows DTC Trial in Reno, NV under judge Pauline Andrus with a 3rd place!!
- Jun 6th: Gina handles Catch to a blue ribbon in the 12-18 class and Mattie to RWB at the Contra Costa KC show under Judge Kenneth L. Rayner Jr. The show cluster was called "Woofstock". Check out those 60's colors!!!
(Photo credits: Steven Ross Photography)
- May 31st: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea Bell and Windfalls Brighton My Day!!! The 2008-2009 ASCA Final Standings have been calculated and announced.....the pair has finished #7 in the Novice Finals and #6 in the Novice Obedience Merit Finals. Watch for this amazing team at the ASCA Nationals in Greeley, CO! Mama Lexi is so proud of Brightie and little sis Dizzy wants to be just like her big sis Brighton when she hits the show ring next year!!.
Just had to share this adorable photo of Brighton as a puppy from the 2004 Nationals. (Photo credits: Family Tree)
- May 24th: Kahu has another great day, winning A-RWD under SBJ Deb Gower at the AM show and another A-RWD under UKC Judge Shawn Jones in the PM show from the 12-18 classes at the NorCal ASC show in Dixon.
- May 23rd: Kahu (Baywind's Major Upset) owned by Elise and Kaleo Ching and handled by Gina Stubblefield wins A-WD & BOW for another 2 ASCA points under BJ Claire Thomas at the NorCal ASCA show in Dixon
- May 23rd: Congratulations to Andrea Bell and Windfalls Brighton My Day!!! Brightie completes her ASCA CD by earning her 3rd leg in Novice Obedience under Judge Nancy Link at the NorCal ASC show in Dixon with a score of 197, and earned the title of "Honor Dog". The honor dog title is earned to an ASCA® registered Australian Shepherd who receives a score of 195 or better in the first three (3) attempts toward any obedience title. Andrea and Brightie compete again the afternoon for an "insurance" leg and another score of 197 under Judge Gary Link - what a day!!! A huge congrats to Andrea Bell and Brighton. The pair has finished #7 in the ASCA Obedience Novice Finals and #6 in the Novice Obedience Merit Final Standings. Watch for this amazing team at the ASCA Nationals in Greeley, CO! Mama Lexi is so proud of Brightie!!
(Photo credits: RaineImages)
- May 17th: Catch and Mattie both win their classes under Judge Sharon K. Weston at the Coyote Hills Kennel Club show in Vallejo
- April 18: Catch, Mattie and Dizzy bring home blue ribbons from the Chief Solano Kennel Club Show in Vallejo
- March 29: Chance finishes his ASCA CD, Brightie earns her second CD leg with a score of 196 and 3rd place, and Major picks up his 4th leg with another 1st place at the Delta ASF show in Turlock under AKC/ASCA judge Alvin Eng
- March 28: Major Finishes his ASCA CD with 1st place, Brightie gets her first leg and 4th place with a score of 195 and Chance pick up his 2nd leg in Novice at the Delta ASF show in Turlock under AKC/ASCA judge Lora Cox
- March 21: Congratulations to Lexi's son Strider (Ch Stone Ridge Movin' Out at Strathaven) winning another Best in Show under Canadian judge Shirley Limoges. Strider is owned by Natasha Baxter of Strathaven Australian Shepherds in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Feb 14: Baywinds Major Upset (Kahu) becomes the first of the Major Babes to earn ASCA points towards a championship! Gina Stubblefield showed Kahu to RWD in the AM under BJ Tina Burk and Winners Dog in the PM under BJ Laurie Atkinson at the Central Valley ASC Show out of the 12-18 class. This win was just 3 days after he turned 1 year old! Happy Birthday to the "Gentle Giant".
- Feb 14: Both Catch and Mattie win their classes at the CVASC in Reedley - just 3 days into the 12-18 age group.
- Jan 25: Catch gets a 3rd in the 9-12 class, Dizzy wins the Open Blue bitch class, and Major makes it down to the last two dogs in a huge BOB class at the Golden Gate Dog Show in San Francisco!
- Jan 24: Mattie wins her 9-12 class and Major makes the cut in BOB at the Golden Gate Dog Show.
- Nov 29: Mattie wins both of her 9-12 classes at the Delta ASF show in Turlock under AKC Judges Leslie Earl and Darby McSorley
- Nov 29: Dizzy wins her Open Blue Merle Bitch class under Judge Leslie Earl at the Delta ASF Show
- Nov 11: Mattie turns 9 months old today, so she moves up to the 9-12 class. That didn't slow her down; Gina and Mattie place 2nd in the Puppy Sweeps at the Nationals!!! We're so proud of Gina and Mattie - what a beautiful team!
Photo courtesy of Rich Bergman
- Nov 10: At the Southern Nevada ASC Show at the Nationals, Alan and Major have another beautiful run earning their 2nd leg in Novice Obedience and 2nd place
- Nov 10: At the Utah ASC Pre-Show, Gina and Mattie make the final cut in the 6-9 puppy bitch class under SBJ Shawna Sakal Beaty
- Nov 8: At the Northern Nevada ASC Pre-Show, Alan and Major make their debut in a huge Novice Obedience class and bring home the blue ribbon and their first leg towards their CD. Way to go, what a team!!!!
(Photo credits: Dynamic Dog Photos, Trista Hildalgo)
- Nov 8: At the Central Valley ASC Pre-Show, Gina shows Mattie to a 3rd place in the 6-9 puppy bitch class under SBJ Judge Kiddy Christy
- Nov 7: At the Cascade ASC Pre-Show, Gina showed Major in BOB, making the 1st cut under SBJ Tiffany Levine Almeroth!!
(Photo credits: Dynamic Dog Photos, Trista Hildalgo)
- Nov 7: At the Cascade ASC Pre-Show, Gina shows Mattie to a 2nd place in the 6-9 puppy bitch class. Thank you to SBJ Judge Ginger Abbott for recognizing our girl. She seems to be following in her Dad's footsteps???
(Photo Credits: Win photo - Raineimages / ring shots by Dynamic Dog Photos, Trista Hidalgo)
- Sept 20-21: Mattie wins her 6-9 bitch class at all 4 of the NorCal ASCA shows in Dixon, and was pulled for Winner's Bitch by SBJ Carol Anne Hartnagle. That was truly an honor!
- Sept 13: Gina Stubblefield of Hotwire Australian Shepherds showed Mattie at the Sir Francis Drake Kennel Club show in San Rafael to BOB puppy from the 6-9 class under judge Mrs. Lenora M. Riddle, and Puppy Group 2 under Judge Kenneth M. McDermott!!!! Mattie will be shown exclusively by Gina in both ASCA and AKC. Gina showed Mattie's dad Major to his ASCA championship and multiple Best of Breed wins when she was just 14 years old! Gina and Mattie make an awesome team, watch for them at the 2008 Nationals in Las Vegas!
- Sept 13: Dizzy is back in the ring with Gina after months of getting back in shape and growing hair from having her litter in February. She takes RWB at the Sir Francis Drake Kennel Club under Judge Mrs. Lenora M. Riddle
- Sept 7: Windfalls Cool Hand Luke wins BOS at the Delta ASCA Puppy Sweeps and $70 under judge Joe Parreira. Luke is owned by Maureen Ames,Patty Wirries & Bonnie Hong. He is the 5th pup in the "Major Babe" litter to win BOBP or BOSP awards in ASCA!!
- Aug 9: Jim Wirries of Windfall Australian Shepherds showed Baywinds Major Upset (Kahu), owned by Elise and Kaleo Ching to Best Puppy under BJ Lynn Hammon at the PASA afternoon show. Thanks Jim!!!
- Aug 9: This was the last weekend for the Major Babes to show in the non-regular puppy classes and they made the best of it by winning both the Peninsula Australian Shepherd Club (PASA) morning and afternoon shows! Gina showed Mattie to BOBP at the morning show. Thanks Gina!
- July 26: Faith debuted in the show ring at the Town and Country DTC Match in Hayward, and without ever taking a handling lesson she showed Catch to BOBP, Herding Group 1, and Best Puppy! They were awesome!!! Mattie goes BOS to her big brother!
- July 19: Way to go Andrea and Brighton!! Brighton earns her AKC CD at the Truckee Meadows Dog Training Club trial and is high scoring dog to finish a title. Woohoo - 3 shows, 3 legs, all scores in the 190's earing her the prestigious title FFX-OG: FFX Obedience Gold CD. Mama Lexi, big brother Chance and little sis Dizzy are so proud!
- July 19: At the NorCal Keeshound Club Match in Vallejo, Gina shows Mattie to BOB, Herding Group 1, and makes the final cut of two for Best in Match! Catch goes BOS to his little sis, making both "mom's" proud!
- June 8: Brighton got her second leg in Novice B with another fantastic score of 193.5 and 2nd place under Judge Pamela Weaver!!!!
- June 7: Congratulations to Andrea Bell! At the Contra Costa KC Show her Lexi daughter "Windfalls Brighton My Day" made her obedience debut and got her first leg in Novice B with an amazing score of 196 and 2nd place under Judge Robert Margolis. This girl has it all, beauty and brains - WOW!!!!
- May 25: Thank you to Gina Stubblefield for showing Catch to the BOSP win at the NorCal AM show under UKC Judge William Young (deceased), and to Susan Harris of SkyHi Aussies for showing Baywinds Major Brew "Kegger" owned by Brad and Marie Hlady of Danvile, CA to BOSP win in the PM show under Judge Donovan Thompson !
- May 3: Gina Stubblefield handled the "Major Babes" superbly at the CVASC show in Reedley. Catch wins a HUGE 2-4 month puppy dog class and Mattie wins the 2-4 puppy bitch class and goes BOSP both morning and afternoon. What an exciting debut!
- Dec. 1: Under Sr Breeder Judge Becky DeLeon, Gina Stubblefield shows Dizzy to another 5 pt major reserve at the Delta ASCA show
- Sept 23: After a summer off, Dizzy hits the International show in Antioch, achieving her Intl Championship with 3 straight wins in the Open Bitch class
- June 10: Dizzy goes RWB at the Contra Costa Kennel Club Show from the 12-18 class
- June 3: Dizzy's first time on the Obedience ring - she placed first in Rally Novice out of 35 dogs with the only perfect score at the annual No. Cal Obedience Interclub Competition in Hayward
- May 19: Dizzy and sister Brighton pass their AKC Canine Good Citizen Test(CGC)
- April 22: Debbie Pollard shows Dizzy to WB, BW & BOS from the 12-18 class at Chief Solano Kennel Club
- March 3: Chelsea Pendo shows Dizzy to RWB to a 5 pt. major under judge Sue O'Brien at the Delta ASF show out of the 12-18 class
- Dec 31: Chance finishes 2007 in 3rd place both Rally Excellent and Rally Advanced for United States Australian Shepherd Club (USASA) standings
- Dec 31: Chance is awarded "High Scoring Dog of the Year - 2006" in Novice Obedience from Mt. Diablo Dog Training Club
- Nov 26: Chance finishes his RAE with style at the San Joaquin Kennel Club show with perfect scores of 100 in both Advanced and Excellent!!!
- Oct 15: This was an unforgetable weekend for Baywind - Major finishes his AKC championship at the Two Cities Kennel Club with Debbie Pollard, going BW for his 3rd major under judge Arley Hussin!
- Oct 15: Debbie Pollard shows Dizzy to RWB to an AKC major at the Two Cities Kennel Club Show out of the 6-9 class under judge Arley Hussin
- Oct 14: Debbie Pollard shows Dizzy to WB/BW/BOS her 1st AKC major at the Two Cities Kennel Club Show out of the 6-9 class under Judge Dr. Robert Smith, also winning Puppy Group 1 with Faith Shimamato
- Oct 14: Debbie Pollard shows Major to RWD at the Two Cities Kennel Club Show under judge Dr. Robert Smith
- Oct 8: Woohoo! Debbie Pollard shows Major to Best of Breed at the Donner Trail Kennel Club Show under judge Marion McPherson
- Sept 3: We only entered her for the "experience" and Dizzy surprises us all by going WB/BOS at 6-1/2 mos. old! Major also goes RWD, both shown by Debbie Pollard!
- More Soon!